Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Three Yums!!



Silvana’s Double Ginger Crinkle Cookies

Recipe here!

The changes I made were: 

Instead of the butter, I used Earth Balance, just because that's what we had and I used Gluten Free All Purpose flour, replacing this Cooking for Isaiah Paleo Multi-Purpose Baking Flour.




Gluten Free Vegan Banana Bread

Recipe here!


Zucchini Chili Cheese Bake

Just make up your favorite chili recipe and spray a 8X8 glass dish, take two zucchini and cute in half, top with chili, then top with your favorite cheese.  Cover with foil and Bake for 350 degrees for 30 mins. then bake for another 10 mins without the foil till cheese is melted!

4 comments:

  1. I adore ginger cookies! So of course I had to check out the recipe. It's similar to my own standby recipe but with some interesting twists. Must try. :)

    I love chili too but Dan doesn't. However, I wonder if he'd like the zucchini chili cheese bake because it would be disguised chili! Must try that one too.

    But I'm not much in to bananas, so maybe not that one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leigh! I thought all men liked chili....LOL! ;) May be a good way to disguise it like you said...good luck!! :)

      Delete
  2. What luck you asked about switchel.....cause I needed the crinkle cookie recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Fiona, happy you stopped by! Hope you enjoy those cookies as much as we do! :)

      Delete