Monday, June 23, 2014

6.20.14

So here I am again writing to free my Soul and to give it a voice, also to release the stifled feelings I woke up with.  I am feeling so much better just taking the time to write 10 mins every day.  I am free.....just have to convince the mind that we are.  Could be a major job.... lol!   ;)

I dream of bigger things in my life, not that there is anything wrong with my life, I feel blessed and grateful!  Would like to travel overseas again.  Would like to live off grid in a straw-cob built home and a barn of the same for the goaties and barn kitty.  

So I pull a tarot card from the Rider-Waite's deck... feeling relieved as I shuffle the cards - I'm only using the major Arcana cards.  The card is The Star (#17)....  

My impressions....She is the star of her life pouring out her emotions (water) freely.  She is naked to expose all that she is and will become - with nothing to hide and all to gain.  The stars in the sky.....everything unlimited from Source.  Mountains in the background to overcome and become your own star in your life.......New sprouts of flowers all around her meaning; new ideas, new beginnings. The tree with the bird in the background is...well...tree is life force, blooming, growing, flourishing. The bird - a messenger of Spirit, know that all will be achieved in due time....be patient with yourself and flow..... 


No comments:

Post a Comment