Friday, June 1, 2012

This Is So Cool......

Baked Hard Boiled Eggs


Just put your raw eggs in the muffin tin. Put them in the oven at 325 degrees (Don't Preheat) for 30 minutes.



Fill a bowl with ice water and when the eggs are done, place them in the water for 10 minutes.



I peeled one right away and I was so amazed, this was the best tasting egg and OMG!!  so easy to peel, (which is a first) usually I fight with eggs to get this job done!



From now on this will be my method!  


Enjoy!  :)

8 comments:

  1. ok I will try this, farm fresh eggs are sooooo hard to peel after boiling them in water.. Will give this a try! thanks :O)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, please let me know how it works for you Texan!

      Delete
  2. Oh I so hope this will work for me! I have had to change my deviled eggs to mangled eggs,lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFL....Melodie....only you....mangled eggs! I'm still laughing! Let me know, K!!! :)

      Delete
  3. Pam I never would have thought of this! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, Leigh! I hope it works for you too! :)

      Delete
  4. great idea! I hope this works well, my method consistently does NOT work! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Masha! I hope it works for you, it's the only way I do eggs now! :)

    ReplyDelete