Thursday, June 21, 2012

Gluten Free Baked Donut Holes

Last evening we were wanting a quick and healthy snack.  I've had this recipe for some time and was concerned about the coconut flour, because several things that I've made with it was dry, but this was not the case tonight......total YUM!    Enjoy!!


Servings: 1 dozen donut holes
Servings: 1 dozen donut holes
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a glass baking dish.
In a medium bowl, cream sugar, salt, butter and vanilla extract together with an electric hand mixer. Add egg and mix thoroughly.
Sift in coconut flour and stir to combine. Let dough sit for one minute. Shape dough into 12 1-inch balls. Place evenly on baking dish and bake for 15 minutes, or until golden.
Let cool and roll in powdered sugar or cocoa powder
Recipe submitted by Brandon, Houston, TX



The link is here!

4 comments:

  1. I will have to try these,I have all the ingredients now I just need some time,lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what ya think, please! :)

      Delete
  2. Ok I was going to send this to Ms Laughing Duck but I see she has already seen it! I will be right over with my coffee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She sure did, Texan....lol! Can ya bring me an iced one, please! :)

      Delete