Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Winter Road Trip!

This afternoon, Cliff and I decided to take a ride to our local
ski lodge (Clearfork) that just opened back up after being closed
for 5 yrs. The new owner's put approx. 55 million into this new adventure. So, in other words....they need....SNOW!!! I was also
trying out my sister's camera to see if I would like it or not....I'm
getting ready to be in the market for a new one...yippee!!

First town up, was Bellville, Ohio. This was there gazebo in the
middle of town....cute!



At the resort in Butler, Ohio....and making SNOW!!


Making more....SNOW!!


They have a couple of beautiful ponds there!


The new lodge....see what 55 million looks like...he he!


And...yep...you guessed right...making more SNOW!!! lol!

So, what did you do today? Whatever it was I hope you had fun!

Hugs!!

11 comments:

  1. we winter lovers all need snow. but, for that much money, i could just move to upstate new york and never worry about lack of snow again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Jaz....I agree! he he! or maybe buy the state of New York! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is a chunk of change they put in, I hope they do well :O)... Its been a nice mild Texas winter here. About time we got our regular winter back! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same here Texan...kinda weird weather....winter I'm sure is coming! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun to watch them make snow! What kind of camera are you looking at? After all, you are the one that first showed me Nikon's D3100.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do not like snow. I'm must happier with dry ground.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teresa, my sister's is a Canon Powershot SX120 IS, but I didn't really care for it! I feel that my little Sony Cyber-shot DSC-S600 did a better job! I'm really just wanting another camera with more zoom...the one now is only 3x's. Yes, the Nikon is very nice, but didn't really want to spend that much on one...right now! Any suggestions? :)

    Millie...you are way cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never thought of Ohio as a ski state - you learn something new every day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well technically Terry...I don't think it is..lol! Unless you are a ski buff and live in Ohio...then they would probably say that it is....lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, look at all that snow! A real winter wonderland.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not there as much as you think Leigh....they need MORE!! lol!! ;););) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete