Monday, January 16, 2012

Deep



DEEP

Deep blue is the sea
as the eyes shine true.

The whispers of the night
come from the depth
of the sea.

Breathe...Breathe...
says one thought to another,
as the whisper continues
to the depth of the sea.

Oh lordy, says one bubble to
another at the depth of the blue sea.
------------------------------------------------
I seen Teresa @ Eden Hill's Blog (here) had started a new blog http://razzamadazzle.wordpress.com. It's about thoughts that jump out of her head....very clever...love it and her thoughts are pretty amazing! So she inspired me to try it myself.....linking to http://magpietales.blogspot.com/. Thank you, Teresa!! Hugs!

16 comments:

  1. So glad you took the jump into the deep blue! I do have a lot of fun writing poetry. I love your thoughts talking to one another. Makes me feel better about always talking to myself. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! Thanks Teresa....always glad to help ya out...lol! ;)

      Delete
  2. yep, sometimes it is that hard to breathe

    hamsa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Suz, yes, just don't hold your breathe to long..he he! :)

      Delete
  3. Giggle...I love the notion of the bubbles conversing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha this was fun...i like the thought they talk as they rise...

      Delete
    2. Hi Tess, always happy to help someone giggle, including myself..he he! :)

      Delete
    3. Hi Brian, This was fun..I love the idea of the photo and then to see what we all come up with...thank you! :)

      Delete
  4. Nice!

    I especially like the last two lines.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue, Thank you...glad you liked it! :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Hi Carrie, thank you so much! :)

      Delete
  6. the lines are like bubbles rising =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lucychili....love your name....:). Thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This poem reads like a prayer.

    ReplyDelete