Friday, January 13, 2012

Broccoli Bake...A Recipe!

Broccoli Bake

12 oz Broccoli Florets
4 eggs
3/4 cup grated Veggie Mozzarella Cheese, or whatever kind you like
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Nutmeg
1/2 tsp Mrs. Dash Spicy Seasoning
1 T. Coconut Oil
2 cups Coconut Milk, or whatever kind you like


Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Get out a square baking pan or round pie dish, and liberally grease with coconut oil. Microwave the broccoli till just tender, 4 mins. Mix together milk, eggs, cheese, salt, nutmeg, and Mrs. Dash till well mixed. Then add broccoli in and pour mixture into pan/dish. Bake til knife comes out clean, and cool slightly before serving.

Bake for about 30 - 40 mins. I enjoyed mine with A LOT of salsa....lol!

Enjoy!!

7 comments:

  1. The chicks are giving me eggs, and I have lots of Minnie milk. This would be a good thing to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking about your Minnie milk as I was typing the post...he he! We liked it better the second and third day, like quiche~! We have signed up for a CSA and eggs each week this year! I am so excited about that too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, and I just noticed little florets on my broccoli plants. And I have eggs! And I have milk! And I have cheese! Guess what's for lunch, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Melodie! :)

    LOL! Leigh.....so I hope you enjoyed it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, this sounds really good, and I have fresh eggs coming nearly every day now that the days are lengthening. I will try it! I wish I had fresh goat milk to put in it but not yet...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopefully soon Claire...hopefully soon! :)

    ReplyDelete