Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Gratitude!!

As I sit here doing book work for our business, listening to Loreena McKennitt: the book of secrets (love her), I glance out the window and see big beautiful flakes of white stuff falling down...yes....SNOW! I find in my heart I want for nothing, only gratitude fills my heart with love, joy and the knowing of this.


I AM grateful for letting go...flowing! (Thank you, Jaime!) here
I AM grateful for never giving up....when something is important
to you! (Thank you, Teresa!) here
I AM grateful for learning new ideas and following through! here
I AM grateful for all the things in my life, I must admit I do take
for granted. Being in the *Now* to appreciate all things, no matter
how small they are..in the moment! here (he he!)
I AM grateful for setting goals and accomplishing them! (Thank you, Leigh!) here
I AM grateful for inspiration to dream big and to take the time to do it! (Thank you, Texan!) here
I AM grateful for having fun and enjoying life! (Thank you, Melodie!) here

So, what are you grateful for?

Hugs!

8 comments:

  1. You have a lovely list. Personally, I'm grateful for my kids. And hay...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your lovely comment over at my place. Like you, I'm grateful for so much - my perfect partner, happy healthy animals, plentiful food on my table, prosperity in every aspect of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carolynn, thanks for stopping by too! Those are perfect things to be grateful for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am grateful for things I learn from my friends. :) I absolutely love the idea of a "grateful journal!" I was just thinking I tend to focus on the negative far too often. I think gratefulness is a habit and I truly must cultivate it more. Thanks Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leigh, I really feel that you are a very positive person and I love the upbeat to your post on your blog....they always make me smile! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a beautiful list, and so kind of you to mention my post about letting go :) Right now I'm most grateful for my family, and all the new friends I've made through blogging!
    -Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jaime, Thank you so much and I totally agree! Happy 2012!! :)

    ReplyDelete