Saturday, August 27, 2011

Three Raw Treats

Hello Everyone, Wishing you all safe blessings if you are in the path of Irene! A couple days ago, I was in the mood to throw together some goodies for us to munch on. First up, was Chilled Raw Chocolate Fudge, the recipe came from here. Up next is the Crumbly Crust Balls, at least that's what I call them and this recipe is adapted from Heathy's Peach Cobbler Crust recipe here. What I did was take 2 cups pecans, 1/2 cup coconut, 1/2 cup dates, pinch of salt, added some raisins and dark choccie chips. Process all in food processor and roll into balls...really good. And lastly, Snowballs....Combine 1/2 cup each of whatever you like, I used pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, almond butter, honey, sunflower seeds, raisins, dates. Once combined, make into balls and roll in coconut.....really easy! In the tall glass are the Snowballs and the little glass is the Crumbly Crust Balls!


Chilled Raw Chocolate Fudge....


Snowballs and Crumbly Crust Balls....


Be safe all! Hugs!

8 comments:

  1. Oh gosh Pam, These recipes all look mouthwatering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Leigh...good to see you! I haven't been around much in the blog world! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Hey Sweetie...how are you doing? xx

      Delete
  4. All look so yummy! I can never treat myself to these raw treats though because most of them contain nuts and I'm allergic to them. I wish there was some kind of cure for this. But anyway, I can only savour them from your photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lovlie, Thanks for stopping by! Sorry about your allergy's, that's not fun! Happy New Year's to you and your's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks delicious awesome cilcks..have started following you and you have great collection of recipes,When your free plz drop into my space and will be encrouging if you follow my space...Thanks

    ReplyDelete