Saturday, August 27, 2011

Flourless Chocolate Banana Honey Walnut Cake

Howdy Partners, I hope all of you are safe that are in the path of Irene! Sending you all hugs! This recipe comes from Shirley @ http://glutenfreeeasily.com/, she is very sweet and an informative lady on gluten free! She has a very yummy blog, please go and give it a look even though you may not be gluten free, I'm sure there will be something there for you! Here is the link to the cake recipe! It was very delish! I put peaches on it for the hubby and I!

Fresh out of the oven....


Be safe peeps!

5 comments:

  1. Pam, you did a great job with my cake recipe! It looks so good, especially with the peaches. :-) Thanks for all the sweet words and the link love, too, dear!

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just want you to feel the love Shirley! You have a bunch of wonderful recipes. Remember, the crustless pumpkin pie, I believe that may be on the list next.....oh so good! Thank you too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks very yummy! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Appreciate you stopping by Melodie! It was very good!

    ReplyDelete