Thursday, July 21, 2011

HOT! HOT! HOT!....Grilled Cheese Anyone?

Hi, I know..I know...are you crazy, WHO eats grilled cheese in the summertime...I do...lol! I went out and picked our first tomato from the garden and I love them on my sammie. I also made this gluten free bread yesterday....so good! Come on......just try it...you might like it...ha!



Another photo for you to drool over! Hubby and I don't do so well eating regular cheese, so we use the veggie kind and it works out very well.


We were so excited, also out of our garden came these two lil guys...yummy cucumbers!



Well you all stay cool out there in blog land.....till next time!......

3 comments:

  1. yummy!
    Amazing your just getting your cucs and tomatoes and our garden is finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous. I'm still a ways from getting any tomatoes from my garden!

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Texan Yes, it is..but the veggies are growing kinda weird this year.

    @ Teresa There coming, that's what matters most. Give a hug to all the kids!

    ReplyDelete