Sunday, June 5, 2011

Banana Oat Cake

OMG, did I find an easy and yummy treat for you! It comes from Averie's here. It is a Microwave Banana Oat Cake....so tasty! Thank you Averie!

Microwave Banana Oat Cakes


1/2 Banana, mashed

3 Tbsp Dry Whole Rolled Oats

**I used (1) package stevia and sprinkled in some cinnamon. Check the link to Averie's to see what she did.

Yields 1 oat cake

Mash Banana, Combine & Stir All Ingredients

Spray down a clean bowl or dish with cooking spray or nonstick spray.

Transfer the mixture into the sprayed bowl and microwave for 90 seconds.

Remove from the microwave and just wait a minute or two for it to cool and firm up a bit. And then, it will pop right out.

Really good! Can spread whatever kind of nut butter on there if ya like!

5 comments:

  1. That does look good. Makes me wish I had a microwave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really tasty Leigh, even though I don't use our's that often! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pam!!! I didn't know you had a blog! So sorry! I love it and will be following! These look great!
    Tricia (aka: fitnesscook ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tricia, So good to see you here!!! I have this blog and this one too...

    http://pamsamazingjourney.blogspot.com/

    Thank you! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete