Monday, June 27, 2011

The 15" PB Cookie!

Hi Peeps! Happy Monday! Over the weekend, hubby and I wanted some cookies, so he suggested one BIG cookie...lol! This was the biggest cookie I had made before and it was so good! I had to double the normal recipe to get enough dough to fit into the pan.

2 cups Peanut Butter (I used 1 cup peanut butter, 1/2 cup sun butter, and 1/2 choc peanut butter....didn't have enough of just peanut butter)
2 eggs, beaten
2 cups organic sugar

Throw it all together and press into the sprayed pan. Bake 350 degrees for about 21 mins.

Let me know if ya give it a try! Hugs!

4 comments:

  1. mmm I could go for about 1/4 of that cookie right now :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Hubby says it took him 3 days, but he got it down! Guess he won't be sharing...lol! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That does look yummy! I've really been hankering for something sweet and chocolaty. I might have to try and make time for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go for it Teresa, it's so easy and yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete