Sunday, February 13, 2011

CSNstores Review and Cauliflower Pizza Crust

Finally, time for the review and a recipe! Remember when Caitlin from CSNstores contacted me and I chose to do a review, well the product I chose was Kathy Smith's Kettlebells. I love this all around package, you have two kettlebells (#3 lbs and #5 lbs), a dvd that has 4 workouts, and a nutrition guide if you would like to follow it! The guide does have some great information in it concerning the basics of eating a proper diet.

I love it when a workout dvd has a couple different routine's, that way you won't get bored and you can work different areas of the body. Don't think that this is a simple workout, it can kick some serious butt! The first time I did the one routine, I picked one that used the 5 lb kettlebell, now I work with 5 lb weights all the time, well swinging this weight has a total different feel then lifting it. The next couple of days I FELT it!...lol!

I also love the feel of these kettlebells, nice and smooth, nothing rough about them! If you would like to order a set for yourself you can go here! I would like to thank Caitlin and CSNstores for giving me this opportunity to review one of their products!

Kathy Smith's <span class=Kettlebell Solution ">


Now for the recipe, Cauliflower Pizza Crust! OMG! this was amazing, I thought out of cauliflower no way, but I say WAY now...lol! Wholly YUM! You can find the recipe here! Hubby and I used the veggie cheese and it turned out really good, other ingredients were pasta sauce, turkey pepperoni and pineapple! Nom! Nom!

Hope you are enjoying your Sunday! Hugs!

11 comments:

  1. Nice to hear you liked the kettlebells. That pizza does look great!

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Teresa! If you get a chance try that crust..yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you on the working out! :O)... and now I am thinking I need to make a pizza this week, havent done that in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Texan..thanks! You won't be disappointed on the pizza! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That pizza looks so good! I love pineapple....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much RMW! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just recently made the cauliflower crust pizza too! Isn't it amazing! I've been making it once a week now! lol :D SO delicious and guilt free :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maggie, you are so right about that crust! Who would of thought! I have one with spinach too! Here's the link: http://blog.yourlighterside.com/2011/02/spinach-pizza-crust-recipe-induction.html

    Enjoy Sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness spinach! I will check this out right away :D Thank you so much hun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks really yummy!

    Thanks for the link...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Pam. Just dropping by to see if everything's okay. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete