Thursday, January 27, 2011

Some Past Friends and Oopsie Rolls!

Was doing some house cleaning and came across a couple of photo's of our last horses that we had. These were two great horses, but at the time we didn't have any place to ride them, as our neighbor is allergic to them and he owns the land around us....boo hoo to him! Just looking at these photo's makes me sad and teary eyed!

This was Cliff's horse, Stormy!

And this big guy was my horse, Indy! Miss you buddy A LOT! (sorry about the flash spots, had to take a picture of the original photo. Some on Facebook said it looked like Angel dust and I must agree!)

Now onto the Oopsie Rolls, these were really good for a low-carb roll and easy to make. Next time, have to make them taller and not pat down as much. The recipe can be found here. These are gluten-free also!

Coming soon, I will be doing a review on the Kettlebells that I received from CSNstores. I am excited to try these! Hugs!

8 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful horses! I haven't ridden in years, but it certainly would be fun again.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Teresa! I haven't ridden in awhile either, but love it too! Glad your feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw they're beautiful! So sad to look at old photos of beloved pets and animals. Good memories though, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, just checked out the oopsie roll recipe! What a great way to use my homemade yogurt cheese! I usually use the whey up quicker than the cheese, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, happy times, it made me think of when our girls were younger and we had all sorts of animals including a horse. where do the year go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Leigh, homemade cheese would make those rolls so much better...yum and yes, all good memories! Hugs!

    @ Linda, the years do fly by, but like you said 'yes' to happy times. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gorgeous horsies indeed! LOVE horses (I know, you're shocked) ;) I hope you can have some around again someday soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nope, not shocked! Most goatie lovers, love horsies too! I hope so too Michelle! Like always, appreciate you stopping by! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete