Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011!

Happy 2011 Everyone! Cliff and I have had a wonderful holiday season and I hope you did too! We did help with some excitement of the new arrivals of our friends Boer goat named Gracie. We just happened to be stopping over to drop off some of our wine we make and behold....babies were coming!....love that! Our friends still have five more does to kid so they are going to stay busy!

Gracie and her babies!

This is Alana (left) and Alexus (right) (our friends daughters)...Gracie is Alana's goat. Lexi was drying them with the blow dryer to keep them warm.

Alexus, RaDenna (the human mama..he he!) and your's truly!

I was holding the little boy here!.....LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!

Gracie had two girls and a boy! Happy 2011 Blessings to you all!

7 comments:

  1. They are so beautiful! Our first ones of the year will be due in March.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome babies! Thanks for sharing these photos and, again, happy 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  3. goat babies are so cute! they look like little puppies! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't think of a better way to start a new year than hanging out with baby goats...

    My neighbor just got two goats and I have fallen in love with them. Some nights after work I just sit in my truck and watch them for a little while..so cute!

    Thanks for stopping by and for your nice comments. I actually live in a little farming town outside of Park City, UT...

    Happy New Year,

    RMW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teresa, I love baby goats...or did I mention that before...lol! Excited to see those little ones come in March!

    Michelle, Thank you for reading and commenting...always a joy and appreciated! Happy 2011 too!

    Kelli, Cliff and I said the same thing! Happy 2011 to you! xo

    RMW, thank you so much for stopping by....such a treat! Baby goats are so precious! So happy you enjoy watching them. Your blog is beautiful and Utah looks great! Hugs and Happy 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those kids are all good sized kids...They look a lot bigger than our kids lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boer goats do get HUGE! When we had our pygmy's last year, they were like little mice compared to these monsters...lol! But they are healthy..that's what matters! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete