First up, I am really excited that Caitlin @ CSN Stores contacted me and I will be doing a product review for you all soon. As many of you may know CSN Stores carry everything from
The recipe was on a Dannon Light & Fit yogurt container.
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups Dannon light & fit nonfat vanilla yogurt or 1 1/4 cups non-fat strawberry yogurt
- 1/4 cup canola oil (I used applesauce instead)
Yum! Yum! Enjoy your Thursday! Happy Friday is just around the corner! Huggies!
- Preheat the oven to 375°F; lightly grease or line 12 2-inch muffin tins.
- In a bowl whisk together cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In another bowl whisk together eggs, yogurt, and oil (applesauce); add yogurt mixture to flour mixture and stir until batter is combined. ***(Peeps, I just through this all in a bowl and combined)
- Divide batter among the muffin tins, and bake on middle rack for 20 minutes or until tester comes out clean. ***(Since using applesauce, baking time would be 15-18 mins.....till tester comes out clean.)
- Let muffins cool in the tins on a rack for 3 minutes, turn them out on to the rack and let cool completely. Muffins may be made 1 day in advance and kept in an airtight container. ****(These muffins were better the second day)