Monday, December 20, 2010

Some Winter Fun

Cliff and I were driving into town the other day and this is what we seen in one of our neighbors yards.....a Snow Horse!.....It was so cute, we had to run back home and get the camera!


It was snowing also!


This is a snowflake that landed on the dash of our truck...so pretty, don't you think?


In this photo, we were driving to Columbus and there was a haze around the sun, so I snapped a picture of it through the windshield...very different!


Hey, how did you guy's get in here?....lol! Their waiting on their mama to feed them....look at little copy cat Lily (our black and white kitten)..ha ha!


What winter time fun have you been seeing?

6 comments:

  1. I miss when my son and nephews were little and liked playing in snow. It's been a while since we made a snowman.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Teresa, I know your son is with you....could your nephews come over and have a hot choccie party and build one...that is always fun...just for the heck of it! Hugs!

    @ Leigh, Thank you! I really enjoy taking photo's like the rest of us...lol! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these photos. I love your neighbor's snow...horse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the snow horse! I'll have to suggest that to my grandkids next time they are up here and looking for a project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marly, I love this snow horse too! Happy 2011 to you!

    RMW, projects are good and this would be a fun and exciting one.....with more of a focus than a snowman...lol!

    ReplyDelete