Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Pumpkin-White Chocolate Chip Dough Balls

I have been seeing a lot about these dough balls around the bloggies world, so I decided to make this recipe tonight! I really like this recipe, because they are not really sweet and sometimes that is the way to go, plus they are pretty healthy!

Some for Santa!

Do you like my hand model?....hubby just loves that part....ha! You know the part he likes best......yep!...the tasting!

I hope you give these a try! The recipe is from Tina!

Pumpkin-Chocolate Chip Dough Balls

Makes 1 dozen

Ingredients:

  • 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
  • 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
  • 1/2 cup powdered sugar
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 2 tbsp canola oil (I used olive oil)
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
  • 1/4 cup chocolate chips (I used the white choc. here)

Directions:

  1. Preheat oven to 325*F.
  2. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; mix well. (Batter will seem dry at first, but just keep mixing.)
  3. Coat a baking tray with non-stick cooking spray.
  4. Roll batter into 1-inch balls.
  5. Bake for 18-20 minutes.
  6. Allow to cool before serving.

3 comments:

  1. Another amazing recipe from Pam's Amazing Journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sweet Ladies! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete