Monday, December 6, 2010

Great News and Happy Monday!

Good Morning! Hope all is bright and cheery in your world and it is back to Monday again. So Happy Monday to you! Hubby and I had a wonderful holiday and I had a great time with my sissy in Fla. too! We hadn't taken a vacation together in some time.....good bonding fun!

I have some news....after some careful thinking I have decided to create a new blog! This blog here I am going to import over to my new one whenever it decides to let me do it....puter's....jeez..sometimes...lol! The new blog will have no labels, limitations, etc. when it comes to food....so it will not just be vegan or rawfood even though I will be incorporating them in also! Hubby and I felt that it was time to have other kinds of proteins into our meal plans and other things too. So we will be eating as healthy as we feel possible for us. This new blog will not just be focused on food, but travel, pets, life, relationships.....whatever comes to me and that I can express, create, and have fun with. With this blog I have had fun, but just felt very limited! So if you feel inclined to follow me over that would be great...if not, I completely understand...even though I hope to see you there...he he! Hope you all are enjoying your holiday season! Hugs and Thank YOU! My new blogs address is: http://pamsamazingjourney.blogspot.com/

12.16.10 Update: I have decided to keep both of my blogs open! Merry Christmas (Hugs to all!)

8 comments:

  1. I totally understand, I am working on a few diet changes myself. I have been vegetarian for oh gosh 26 plus years, vegan off and on during that time, but I am now looking at a more vegan diet again. I ebb and flow with being vegan.... I will tootle on over and catch you at your new blog address :O)... I have never been able to do a total raw food diet.

    We are all just a work in progress are we not! :O).. I just ordered a new cookbook called Tofu Cookery... hope its good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Texan,

    I have heard that cookbook is a good one and thanks so much for stopping by! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about feeling limited. I have my farm blog, Millie the goat has her blog, and I have one for poetry, stories, and photography. Don't think I could ever integrate them into just one. I'll certainly stop over at your new blog.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Teresa for stopping by, I always enjoy your comments and goats! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello dear,
    I know what you mean! It took me ages to decide whether I should have started a new blog or not!
    Well, I am not always satisfied by it nor do I have always good ideas about new posts- hence my looong absence from Blogland- but I am sure you'll be great!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you dear sweet Annalisa! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, as a vegan I'm always happy to support those kinds of recipes, but wish you the very best with your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. delicious also can take a holiday. Another busy here as I always though the holiday. but not what all this because it is practically useful

    ReplyDelete