Sunday, October 31, 2010

Marx Foods Palm Leaf Plates and Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween Everyone! Hope you are having a great one!

Last year http://www.marxfoods.com/ sent me some Palm Leaf Plates to review....I love these plates! They are so durable, sturdy, and green friendly! I was so impressed as how they are made.....you can read more about it and order some for yourself here! A BIG Thank You to Marx Foods for letting me experience these awesome plates!

Now a treat for you: Vegan Pecan Pie Muffins! These were amazing and really tasted like pecan pie! The recipe is here! Please give them a try.....one word: Scrumptious!


Hug!

7 comments:

  1. Those muffins look delicious! Happy halloween to you Pam :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. Those look sooo yummy! I love pecan pie anyway, so a muffin that tastes like it would be very welcome to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like those plates too. I love square-edged plates. So...geometric! Looking forward to checking out this recipe. Happy halloween to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just checked out that recipe...and I think I recognize that site! Thanks so much for the link! I think you used more pecans in yours - looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delicious!!! They look so yummy and I love pecans!
    Thank you for your kind comments on my blog, lovely, as always!
    Annalisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pies look irresistible. Great dishes too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love wooden utensils! Beautiful. So glad you're having such fun with these. Happy Halloween to you, my dear!

    ReplyDelete