Monday, September 27, 2010

Sasha, Mr. Owl and Some Canning!

Hello, my name is Sasha. I just wanted to share a quick pictorial of my latest boyfriend Mr. Owl.


Mr. Owl kept asking me out and I kept declining....so sad!...lol!



Mr. Owl is now receiving some attention from me...so maybe I am changing my mind.....don't want to be too hasty!


I accepted his advances...Mr. Owl and me....such a charming couple!


Now onto some canning I have been doing. First up: Wonderful Raspberry Jam

Second: Bread and Butter Pickles....all so very fresh and yummy tasty!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Hugs!

7 comments:

  1. That little goaty of yours is adorable!

    Your canned yummies look great! I wish I could get raspberries to grow here, so far no luck. Maybe under the new hoophouses they will grow! Your jam looks oh so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want a sasha!!!

    mmmm, i bet that raspberry jam is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, that raspberry jam would be perfect with some almond butter on buckwheat bread right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, cuteness!

    The jam looks great...but bread and butter pickles are my FAV!! Makes me crave an old fashioned pickle sandwich. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sasha and the owl are so cute! And boy's howdy does that raspberry jam ever look good. Good job on the pickles too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pam, Thank you so much for your kind comments on the new site! And see how I'm changing things up? I'm responding to comments here!!! Lots of Love. :o)

    ReplyDelete