Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Almond Cranberry Bites

Hello everyone! Sierra has a message for you, she says: "EAT YOUR COOKIES!"

Almond Cranberry Bites from Kim at: http://www.glutenfreeislife.com/?p=2079 .....Thank You Kim!



Almond Cranberry Bites

  • 1/3 cup whole almonds (I used Trader Joe’s raw almond meal)
  • 1/3 cup sugar (I used organic)
  • 2/3 cup coarsely chopped dried cherries (I used fresh cranberries)
  • 2/3 cup gluten-free flour
  • 2 tablespoons canola oil (I used olive oil)
  • 1 large egg white (I used egg replacer)
  • 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
  • 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
Heat oven to 350 degrees.

Place everything in a bowl and mix well.

Using a cookie scoop, scoop out onto greased cookie sheet or you can use parchment paper like I did!

Bake for 10-12 mins till bottom is slightly brown, tops will not brown.
-----------------------------------------
P.S. try to keep from eating them all at once...lol! Hugs!

12 comments:

  1. These look fantastic! I don't need Sierra to tell me that I should be eating them! But she sure is cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, these look delicious! And Sierra has surely a good taste :)
    Great, they look perfect!And I love cranberries & almonds, they match perfectly together!
    Love,
    Annalisa
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are they goats tested and approved? LOL

    Actually, these look like they'd be perfect breakfast food!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh pam! my lady! those look amazing...thanks for sharing...

    give sierra a big hug from me!!!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your goats! I had to say it again :D The cookies look so good :D And I'm about to buy some fresh cranberries from a local farm, so this recipe is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting me! I just love Sierra! I eat wheat free because of an allergy so these cookies look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sierra is so cute! and those cookies look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That goat is too cute! I want one! Seriously. My sisters and I thought about putting a goat (or two) out on our farmland to keep it grazed. I think we've learned in the meantime that goats require more care than our once a month visits would allow. Darn!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my gosh! Josh's mom just brought me some of this almond meal- TOTALLY making this. Thank you girl

    ReplyDelete