Monday, July 12, 2010

Cheesy Kale Chips

Cheesy Kale Chips


Cheesy Kale Chips

Two bunches of kale, washed, dried and stems removed (tear along stem to create medium size pieces)

Sauce:

Juice of two lemons
2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
1/2 teaspoon of salt
2 bell red bell peppers
1 cup cashews, soaked

Add all sauce ingredients in food processor. Process until you get a smooth/slightly griddy consistency. Massage sauce onto kale and dehydrate until crispy (8hrs roughly).

This was on http://www.goneraw.com/recipe/best-cheesy-kale-chips Submitted by: Pinksalt23 .......thank you Janelle!.......borrowed Janelle's photo......my camera is not working at the moment.....these are really good!

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like you got in an AMAZING workout this weekend!! I've been wanting to try these kale chips forever- they look SO SO good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! We must totally be on the same wavelength because I was thinking about making kale chips tonight with grated cheese and chili flakes. These look to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheesy Kale Chips are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love kale chips! Have you seen the We Love Kale Chips group on Facebook? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't made Kale Chips yet...these look delicious!! Way to go girl! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I made kale chips once but I wasn't paying attention and accidently burnt them to a crisp ):

    I definitely need to try again though! I always hear good things about them, plus I will have an abundance once my kale plants are ready to be munched up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kale chips totally rock my world. I just picked up nutritional yeast for the first time the other day... I know what I'm making today! :)

    ReplyDelete